Pickle wraps are a fun and easy appetizer to take to any party. Not only are they yummy, but quick to make.
Great when time is not on your side.
- 1-2 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 1 large jar of whole kosher pickles
- 1 large pkg of chipped beef
- Set cream cheese out to soften, about 30 mins
- On a cutting board lay out 1 slice of chipped beef cover with cream cheese. Overlap a second slice about 1-in and cover with cream cheese. Repeat for a third slice.
- Take pickle and pat dry with a paper towel, roll up in dried beef and cream cheese.
- Place in refrigerator for 10-15 mins to firm up.
- Cut into slices and serve