If you are serving spicy-food fans add a diced jalapeño and sprinkle with pepper jack cheese.
Cheesy Potato Packets
- 4 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes (16 oz)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- Heat coals or gas grill.
- Spray 18x13-inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes on foil. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with seasoned salt. Wrap foil securely around potatoes.
- Frill 4 to 5 inches from medium heat 30 minutes, turning once. Open packet; sprinkle cheese over potatoes. Cover loosely and let stand 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.